Free Jump Optical Crossing Cabinet
- Modular structure, support front-operation for optical cable lead-in, stripping, dispatching.
- Integrated splicing and distribution module, small size, high density.
- Support idle fiber pigtails parking.
- Support both ribbon cable and non-ribbon cable.
- Separate trunk and distribution terminal routing, support none cross jumping, dispatching, easy maintenance.
- Compatible with both cassette type splitter and blade type splitter.
Optical Distribution Box
It is used between the trunk cable optical distribution cabinet and the fiber distribution box to solve the problem of insufficient number of cables in the trunk transfer box and extends the trunk cable to the user end.
- Optical route identification is clear, effectively avoid confusion during maintenance.
- Insertion/withdrawal durability of connector 1000 times
- Excellent control of curvature radius, to ensure curvature radius of the optical fiber greater than 30mm at any location.
- Flame retardant: in line with GB5169.7 test A requirements
- Pole or wall mounted
Optical Splicing Closure
- Plastic made of high quality anti-aging engineering plastics, metal parts made of high quality rust-proof materials.
- Good fiber routing design, to ensure curvature radius of the optical fiber with big storage space.
- Splicing disk has big storage space, flip angle greater than 90 °, easy to maintenance and expansion.
- Fixed with three points: strengthen component fixed within box, cable jacket fixed within box, cable jacket fixed outside box.
- It can be installed grounding devices and test valve. Protection level is up to IP68.
Optical Crossing Cabinet
The optical crossing cabinet is composed of the optical cable stripping and fixing components, the splicing and wiring module, the fiber storage area, the parking area and the splitter installation area, etc. to complete the leading-in and fixing of the optical cables, the splicing and wiring of the optical fibers, the installation and management of the optical splitter. It can be used for optical line capacity extension together with SA series optical splitter module box.
- Effective enclosure seal, protection class: IP65
- Single-door, or double-door, all front operation
- Optical splitter modular structure for easy expansion
- Snap-in installation of FC, SC, ST, dual LC and other adapters
- Good fiber routing design, to ensure optical fiber curvature radius
- Reliable cable fixing, stripping protection, grounding